The Cherry’s roots can be traced as far back as ancient Egypt. The Cherry is said to be native in both Eastern Europe and Western Asia. The temperate climates of these two distinct locations make for excellent Cherry cultivation.
As Cherry cultivation became a prominent part of crop harvest during the summer months, the Cherry’s popularity increased. In ancient Rome, the Cherry was used as an ornament on dishes and drinks, as well as a tasty treat at the end of a meal or a snack during the day. For many Roman conquerors, Cherries were the go-to snack of choice, with its succulent properties.
Cherry growth expanded into the New World as European explorers, such as Christopher Columbus, brought the delectable fruit to the Americas. By bringing the Cherry seeds to the New World, European explorers were opening an entirely new range of Cherry production which effects Cherry production to this day.
Now, with over 1,000 different types of Cherries, the Cherry is an easily cultivated fruit that is enjoyed by millions of Americans and people worldwide. Similarly, Cola is a popular addition to Cherry flavor.
Cola, from the Kola Nut of Africa, is a classic flavor that has been enjoyed over the years. This flavor comes with a rich history. In fact, the Kola Nut, used to extract the flavor of Cola, has been used in African cuisine and snacks for centuries. The Kola Nut can be chewed on, boiled, or baked. It is a dynamic nut that produces a wholesome, smooth Cola flavor.
With the combining of both Cherry and Cola, making a Cherry Cola flavor, many companies such as Pepsi, have implemented this popular flavor into their drinks to bring the classic, rich taste of Cherries and Kola Nuts together.
The Cuckoo bird is associated with the Cherry tree, in old Scottish folklore. The Cuckoo bird waits on the Cherry tree and must eat three meals of Cherries a day before it can stop singing.
Nature’s Flavors’ Organic Cherry Cola Snow Cone Syrup brings the classic taste of Organic Cherry Cola flavor to your shaved ice, as well as baked creations and beverage mixes.
Cherries contain an abundant amount of antioxidants. These antioxidants help fight against free radicals. The antioxidants also promote health cellular function, decreased cholesterol levels, and alleviate type 2 diabetes symptoms.
How to Make Recipes
Learn how to make your own Organic Cherry Cola flavored snow cone. It’s simple! Begin by taking one cup of ice and crushing it in a blender. Take the crushed ice and put it in a small bowl. Place 1 to 2 teaspoons of Nature’s Flavours’ Organic Cherry Cola Snow Cone Syrup on top and enjoy!
Please submit your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nature’s Flavors’ Organic Cherry Cola Snow Cone Syrup is an Organic product that is Vegan, Kosher, and Gluten-Free.
Product Spec Sheet
Product Spec Sheet – Commercial Use
NF-4519/ OSCSN: Organic Cherry Cola Snow Cone Syrup
INGREDIENTS: Organic rice syrup, water, organic cola flavor, organic caramel color, natural flavors, and organic lemon juice concentrate
USAGE: Varies depending on application.
• PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: Dark translucent liquid
• FLAVOR & AROMA: Characteristic of cherry cola
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL DATA / SPECIFICATIONS
PH: 2.48+/- 0.5
BRIX: 67.5+/- 5.0
%TA: 0.38+/- 0.5
Organism Specifications Method of Analysis
Total Aerobic Count < 500 CFU/g AOAC Method 990.12
Yeast & Mold < 50 CFU/g AOAC Method 998.08
Coliforms / E. coli: Negative in 10g AOAC Method 997.02
• Method of Processing: Blending all flavor ingredients.
• Carriers: Organic rice syrup
• Storage conditions & shelf life: Store in tightly sealed containers at ambient temperatures not exceeding 70º-75º degrees Fahrenheit. Stable at 1 year if stored properly. Refrigerate after opening
• Legal Status: Organic and natural.
• California Processed Product registration, conventional and organic: # 52375.
• Product Safety: Material Safety Data Sheet available upon request.
• All ingredients are listed as G.R.A.S. by FDA and/or F.E.M.A and approved by E.E.C.
• We hereby certify that the products of Newport Flavours & Fragrances, Ltd., Nature’s Flavors, Seelect Tea, are fit for human consumption and have free sale in California.
• NON-GMO: This product does not contain any genetically modified organisms.
• Allergens: This product does not contain any allergens.
• Certified Kosher (K-ID): N/A
• FDA Registration: #13982645538. FDA Bio Security Act Registration: #19307735562.
• Country of origin: USA