Vanilla is one of most popular flavors in the world. Here are a few reasons why:
• Vanilla has a delicate flavor that suits most cultures and age groups.
• Vanilla has one of the largest numbers of flavor profiles - some say it has more than 250 flavor notes.
• Vanilla combines well with many food products, particularly ice cream and chocolate. It lends itself to numerous pastry and confectionary purposes.
• Vanilla has an aphrodisiac effect that makes it ideal for perfumery.
• Vanilla has the potential to be part of many more products - such as those used in aromatherapy.
• Vanilla is naturally provocative while remaining subtle and noticeable without being overpowering.